Wednesday 4 May 2016

sorry for delays!

As I have been back at school I have not been able to keep up with the blog as much as I was over Easter break.. I leave school this Friday for study leave and will be finishing all blogs next week (iGCSE ChemistryiGCSE Physics and iGCSE Biology), sorry for any inconvenience, thank you for sticking with me! If you have any questions about any posts do not hesitate to comment and I will reply as soon as possibly, hope any exams you have already done went smoothly (for those doing Cambridge iGCSE english... what was the obsession with the bees?), good luck for any doing art and textiles exams over the next few days also. I will endeavour to finish the blogs as soon as possible next week so I have all the rest of study leave to answer any questions or anything you have. Good luck once more, I know you will all do amazing :)

Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment